Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Starbucks

A couple weeks ago I was reading somewhere about how hot Starbucks coffee is reported to be, and thought to myself that it didn't seem any different than coffee temperature anywhere else. This morning I made my routine stop for a Grande Bold to go, handed over $2.11 in correct change as per usual, and drove off to work. As I lifted the cup towards my face for that first mouthful of delicious brew, imagine my surprise as the defective lid came flying off and half of a steaming Grande Bold emptied onto my lap.
For the record, Starbucks coffee is indeed extremelty hot.

1 comment:

Garth said...

Did you ever read my Starbuck's posts? I miss Starbuck's - all we have in the holy city of Steinbach is frickn' Tim Hortons - watered down coffee-flavored well water, grrrrh.