Saturday, May 27, 2006

Too Juicy !!!

My daughter loves juice. More specifically, she likes Five Alive, Passionate Peach, and to be honest, this is the only variety of juice that she will drink. Because she is also a little diva, she will only drink it out of a juice box with a straw.

When my daughter says "Daddy, I want a juice" , this is very easy for me to respond to because I know exactly what she wants.
So tonight, I responded to her drink order by raiding the fridge, and delivering the goods.

I was a bit surprised by the, "daddy, it's too sour" response but the reason was soon easily discovered..... I bought Citrus instead of Peach......

We would love our daughter to expand her juice palette, as you cannot find Peach Five Alive everywhere, and let's be honest...There's a lot of great juices on the market. So, I asked, " Why don't you like this one?"

Her response....."It's too juicy!"

I'm still trying to figure out what this means.

No comments: